cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

App Broker integration to AWS Systems Manager

I'm being asked if there are any plans to integrate App Broker to AWS Systems Manager for software deployment or if there is a way to deploy software from App Broker/App Portal to AWS Systems Manager  Software Deployment to Amazon WorkSpaces Using AWS Systems Manager | AWS Cloud Operations & Migrations Blog

(1) Solution

No current plans to add such an integration into the product.  Personally, I would be surprised if there is sufficient customer interest in this to justify the engineering work, but certainly create an Idea if there isn't one already, and let's see who's interested.  In the meantime, if there are adequate APIs available in AWS (and knowing AWS, there likely are), you could always do this with general catalog items, question templates, and scripts.

Anything expressed here is my own view and not necessarily that of my employer, Flexera. If my reply answers a question you have raised, please click "ACCEPT AS SOLUTION".

View solution in original post

(2) Replies

No current plans to add such an integration into the product.  Personally, I would be surprised if there is sufficient customer interest in this to justify the engineering work, but certainly create an Idea if there isn't one already, and let's see who's interested.  In the meantime, if there are adequate APIs available in AWS (and knowing AWS, there likely are), you could always do this with general catalog items, question templates, and scripts.

Anything expressed here is my own view and not necessarily that of my employer, Flexera. If my reply answers a question you have raised, please click "ACCEPT AS SOLUTION".

Thanks Jim!  As always appreciate the response!