cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
BizerbaDev
Level 6

Suite Setup: No item in "Programs and Features" control panel possible?

Hi,

I'd like to use a Suite Setup allow the end user to install multiple softwares of my company at the same time. This works fine so far, what I noticed though is that after the install in the "Programs and Features" applet of the Windows Control Panel I do not only find items of the installed softwares but also an entry of the Suite Setup itself.

I think this might be confusing for some customers. For example if the software products are uninstalled one by one the main entry of the Suite Setup still remains in the "Programs and Features" applet.

I don't even know what happens if one of the software components is updated separately.

Is there a way to prevent the Suite Setup from creating its own entry in the "Programs and Features" applet? I only want this to be an install wizard...

Regards

Ralf
Labels (1)
0 Kudos
(2) Replies
MichaelU
Level 12 Flexeran
Level 12 Flexeran

Have you tried changing the setting "General Information > Add or Remove Programs > Show Add or Remove Programs Entry"?
0 Kudos
BizerbaDev
Level 6

Hi MichaelU,

sorry for the delay... You were right: The option that you suggested fixed my problem. I never noticed (maybe I though it is only a header instead of an actual option).

Thanks for the Help!!!

Regards

Ralf
0 Kudos