cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ServiceNow Integration

Hello everyone. Curious to know if anyone has done a Flexera One integration with ServiceNow and can share any documentation Flexera provides that details what is required from a Flexera standpoint. Thanks!

(1) Solution
ChrisG
By Community Manager Community Manager
Community Manager

Here are various documentation resources that cover different types of integrations between Flexera One and ServiceNow:

(Did my reply solve the question? Click "ACCEPT AS SOLUTION" to help others find answers faster. Liked something? Click "KUDO". Anything expressed here is my own view and not necessarily that of my employer, Flexera.)

View solution in original post

(2) Replies
ChrisG
By Community Manager Community Manager
Community Manager

Here are various documentation resources that cover different types of integrations between Flexera One and ServiceNow:

(Did my reply solve the question? Click "ACCEPT AS SOLUTION" to help others find answers faster. Liked something? Click "KUDO". Anything expressed here is my own view and not necessarily that of my employer, Flexera.)
GregBirk
By Technical Writer
Technical Writer

In Addition, to see the latest versions for our multiple ServiceNow apps, you can go here: https://docs.flexera.com/?product=ServiceNow%20Apps%20for%20Flexera%20Products&version=Current 

NOTE: A description of getting to that link: navigate to docs.flexera.com and select ServiceNow Apps for Flexera Products.