cancel
Showing results forĀ 
ShowĀ Ā onlyĀ  | Search instead forĀ 
Did you mean:Ā 

Ports requirement for Cloudscape deployment

Hello,

Does the asterisk (*) in the image means I need to open non-standard TCP ports for SSH connection only or all ports?

Please help to confirm that.

Thank you.

(1) Solution

Both TCP:443 and TCP:8080 are required for communication and data uploads from the RN150 to the FDP. The on-premise deployment of Cloudscape will not function without these pre-requisites being met.

PostgreSQL is not currently supported with the DB module, only MySQL, Microsoft SQL, or Oracle are supported.

Port 80 would only be used for additional IIS Pool data collection.

View solution in original post

(5) Replies

The asterisk is indicating that if you are using non-default ports for SSH, those ports should be allowed from the RN150 virtual appliance (via firewalls, ACLs, etc.). If you are using the default TCP:22 port for SSH, you can ignore that requirement.

Hi @joemigliore ,

Could you tell me what data will be collected via TCP:80?

"The RN150 requires port 8080 and 443 for connection to the Flex Deploy appliance" - Can I know what protocol port 8080 run (TCP, HTTP?) and why we need that this port?

And we have postgreSQL, does it be supported in DB module collection?

Thank you

Both TCP:443 and TCP:8080 are required for communication and data uploads from the RN150 to the FDP. The on-premise deployment of Cloudscape will not function without these pre-requisites being met.

PostgreSQL is not currently supported with the DB module, only MySQL, Microsoft SQL, or Oracle are supported.

Port 80 would only be used for additional IIS Pool data collection.

Hi @joemigliore ,

Can we change the port use for additional IIS Pool data collection to another port such as 443:TCP?

Does TCP:8080 just need for initial configure process and after the appliance interface is configured, only port 443 is required?

Thank you.

Good morning,

The default ports for collection cannot be modified. IP connectivity via port 443 and 8080 to the FDP appliance from all active, affiliated RN150s is required for continued collection.