cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Does Flexera offers services/Solutions to identify the End of Life or End of Support

Hello,

Interested to know if Flexera offers exclusive services/ Tools to identify about the software/Product identified has reached its End of support (EOS) or End of life(EOL)? I know it basically  reports the outdated and vulnerable software/components/product used. 

Regards.

(1) Solution
ChrisG
By Community Manager Community Manager
Community Manager

Flexera has a number of products which provide various EOL data for different use cases and scenarios:

• Data Platform has a library of EOL data for hardware and software products, particularly targeted at ITSM and Enterprise Architecture use cases.
  • Software Vulnerability Manager provides an indication of applications which are EOL from the perspective of managing security patches.
  • FlexNet Manager Suite provides some software EOL data to help with management of software licenses.

Find out more information about these products and their capabilities on www.flexera.com.

(Did my reply solve the question? Click "ACCEPT AS SOLUTION" to help others find answers faster. Liked something? Click "KUDO". Anything expressed here is my own view and not necessarily that of my employer, Flexera.)

View solution in original post

(1) Reply
ChrisG
By Community Manager Community Manager
Community Manager

Flexera has a number of products which provide various EOL data for different use cases and scenarios:

• Data Platform has a library of EOL data for hardware and software products, particularly targeted at ITSM and Enterprise Architecture use cases.
  • Software Vulnerability Manager provides an indication of applications which are EOL from the perspective of managing security patches.
  • FlexNet Manager Suite provides some software EOL data to help with management of software licenses.

Find out more information about these products and their capabilities on www.flexera.com.

(Did my reply solve the question? Click "ACCEPT AS SOLUTION" to help others find answers faster. Liked something? Click "KUDO". Anything expressed here is my own view and not necessarily that of my employer, Flexera.)