cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
tavila
Level 2

Adobe Reader and Acrobat patches are not syncing to configuration Manager update catalog

Jump to solution

every patch I create shows up after doing a sync except Adobe patches since march 2020, I have no clue where to begin. In the console it says the patch is created I get no error messages when creating them but they just don't show up in the console. 

0 Kudos
1 Solution

I figured it out, since I had handed this task to another user they didn't tell me this was happening since march last year, I guess something changed in the naming convention, I had to go into Configuration manager>administration>site>Software update point>Products and check all the adobe stuff along with some new products. thank you 

View solution in original post

This thread has been automatically locked due to inactivity.

To continue the discussion, please start a new thread.

2 Replies
ayung_2831
Level 5 Flexeran
Level 5 Flexeran

Hi Tavila,

If you go into the SVM Console->Patching->WSUS / System Center-> Available, Do you see the Adobe Reader and Acrobat patches there?

Also when you created the patch, in Step 1, did you Check "Use Flexera Custom Naming"?

I figured it out, since I had handed this task to another user they didn't tell me this was happening since march last year, I guess something changed in the naming convention, I had to go into Configuration manager>administration>site>Software update point>Products and check all the adobe stuff along with some new products. thank you