cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Flexera and Power BI connection via API

Hi 

I am new to Flexera. Organisation I work for would like to connect to Flexera via Power BI for reporting, so we can automate our reports to get live data when requried as opposed to the manual extract load we do from Flexera now. 

I have followed the instructions from here - https://docs.flexera.com/flexera/EN/FlexeraAPI/ConsumingFlexeraAPI.htm 

Got my refresh token and the access token. When trying to connect though I keep getting told "... couldn't authentic with the credentials provided..." 

Access code has been used as the User name (see attached). Not sure what I am doing wrong here.

Does it need another connector or something? If anyone can shed some light on this it'd be much appreciated. Thanks. 

(1) Solution

@dfer99 

It looks to me like you're trying to connect to an unsupported url by the REST API, please refer to IT Asset Management Data API for the supported endpoints.

Thanks,

View solution in original post

(1) Reply

@dfer99 

It looks to me like you're trying to connect to an unsupported url by the REST API, please refer to IT Asset Management Data API for the supported endpoints.

Thanks,