cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Flexera Agent vs Nexthink vs Intune

Hello Flexera Experts, 

To compare with Nexthink and Intune, could anyone share the knowledge of the advantage to have FlexNet Inventory Agent installed on laptops

We have the Intune and Nexthink deployed and would like to see what benefits/additional values we can get from Flexera agent

Thanks!  

(1) Solution
ChrisG
By Community Manager Community Manager
Community Manager

In general, data gathered by the FlexNet inventory agent will give better insight into software that is deployed than most other tools. Many of these benefits are most evident when considering server-based software, but particularly when comparing against Nexthink and Intune you may well also see more comprehensive results using the FlexNet inventory agent on end user devices too.

The following post has some discussion on this topic: The big choice for gathering inventory: the FlexNet inventory agent or tool "XYZ"?

(Did my reply solve the question? Click "ACCEPT AS SOLUTION" to help others find answers faster. Liked something? Click "KUDO". Anything expressed here is my own view and not necessarily that of my employer, Flexera.)

View solution in original post

(1) Reply
ChrisG
By Community Manager Community Manager
Community Manager

In general, data gathered by the FlexNet inventory agent will give better insight into software that is deployed than most other tools. Many of these benefits are most evident when considering server-based software, but particularly when comparing against Nexthink and Intune you may well also see more comprehensive results using the FlexNet inventory agent on end user devices too.

The following post has some discussion on this topic: The big choice for gathering inventory: the FlexNet inventory agent or tool "XYZ"?

(Did my reply solve the question? Click "ACCEPT AS SOLUTION" to help others find answers faster. Liked something? Click "KUDO". Anything expressed here is my own view and not necessarily that of my employer, Flexera.)