cancel
Showing results forĀ 
ShowĀ Ā onlyĀ  | Search instead forĀ 
Did you mean:Ā 

Is there any way to add a custom field in Flexera One 

(2) Solutions

I was able to have custom fields created by opening a support case.  Not sure if that has changed or not though.

View solution in original post

(8) Replies

I was able to have custom fields created by opening a support case.  Not sure if that has changed or not though.

Thanks. Was that for Flexera One?

Thank you. We checked with Flexera support and they stated we could not enter a custom field in the Flexera One Hosted App.

It is not quite right that it is not possible at all to configure custom fields in Flexera One. However this advice may be correct depending on exactly what part of the Flexera One data model you are looking to add custom fields in.

Custom fields can definitely be added to the parts of the Flexera One ITAM data model that are described in the documentation that @tjohnson1 linked to in an earlier response on this thread. However if you are looking to configure a custom property elsewhere in Flexera One then that indeed may not be possible.

(Did my reply solve the question? Click "ACCEPT AS SOLUTION" to help others find answers faster. Liked something? Click "KUDO". Anything expressed here is my own view and not necessarily that of my employer, Flexera.)

Hi Chris - This was the reply received. 

I have brought this up internally and have come to the conclusion that this cannot currently be done.

According to objects you can customise documentation Enterprise Groups are not available:

https://docs.flexera.com/fnms/EN/SystemRef/index.html#SysRef/CustomProperties/topics/CP-Objects.html

This needs to be raised as an idea through the Flexera Ideas Portal. Flexera now has Flexera Ideas for collecting requests for enhancements to our products rather than using support cases. Please feel free to raise this through the Community.

Perhaps he stated this as it was one of  the areas that can't be customized. Thank you for your help.

Yes that's right - enterprise groups are not included in the set of record types that can have custom properties configured.

(Did my reply solve the question? Click "ACCEPT AS SOLUTION" to help others find answers faster. Liked something? Click "KUDO". Anything expressed here is my own view and not necessarily that of my employer, Flexera.)