Steps to generate the new FNMEA license file
Please remember that FlexNet Manager for Engineering Applications Perpetual and FlexNet Manager for Engineering Applications Vendor Daemons licenses must be generated together for the system to work. Also the hostname must be fully qualified domain name.
Following are the steps to generate the new FNMEA license file:
Login to the Flexera Software Customer Community and click on following link:
- In the top Right corner and go to Other Resources , then Select Product and license center. The select Lets Go button where access Above products below FlexNet Manager for Engineering Applications 2016 R2 (15.7) and Later Versions.
- On the page that opens under Activation & Entitlements, click List Entitlements.
- Apply filter, "Product" contains "Engineering"
- Mark the checkboxes next to product "FlexNet Manager for Engineering Applications Vendor Daemons" and product "FlexNet Manager for Engineering Applications Perpetual", the FlexNet Manager for Engineering Applications lines items..
- Under the Action menu, click Activate.
- Under the Do you want to consolidate generated licenses option, mark Yes and click on Next to continue.
- On the Configure Hosts page, click on the green (+) icon and specify a Host Name to generate the license for. Click OK.
- Click Generate. The Consolidated Licenses page should appear.
- Mark the check box to the corresponding license file, click on Action and select the Save to File option to save the license file (.LIC) on your machine.
- Use this license file during the installation process.
If you get 2 license file and copy the content of the second in the first.
Also, you need to generate 2 license file for 1 for admin server and 1 for reporting server. So repeat the above set of steps.