cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Summary

This article describes a UI issue of missing icons from "Reports" page on IE and how to change the setting to resolve the issue.

Synopsis

Icons are not displayed on "Reports" page as depicted below.

User-added image

The picture below shows icons as expected.

User-added image

Discussion

This issue is caused when "Font download" is not enabled. The icons are actually font in FlexNet Manager Suite UI and the setting needs to be enabled.

User-added image
Was this article helpful? Yes No
100% helpful (1/1)
Comments
anhpham1652
By
Level 7

Hello,

I got the same problem but font download is still enable. Is there any way to fix this? My FNMS 2021R1 is missing all the icon when configuring with https

ChrisG
By Community Manager Community Manager
Community Manager

@anhpham1652 - perhaps take a look at information in your browser network trace or console to see if that gives any insight into what may be failing in your setup.

anhpham1652
By
Level 7

Hello @ChrisG 

In network trace, I got the 500 Internal Server Error for icon files. Then I used another account and the icon appeared with 304 warning.

ChrisG
By Community Manager Community Manager
Community Manager

@anhpham1652 - it sounds like you have a non-default setting configured in your IIS server (maybe related to security hardening?) which is stopping the server from providing these files.

Some troubleshooting steps could be to look for indications of the error cause in the Windows Application event log, or logging on to the server and attempting to access problematic URLs using "localhost" in the URL rather than the actual server name.

Version history
Last update:
‎Jun 09, 2018 02:08 AM
Updated by: