cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SKU Library extract in excel

We are using FNMS 2023 R2 on-premises, which does not have the SKU Library as a tab like the recently updated FlexeraOne. I am wondering if we can access the data in the SKU Library in Excel format until this feature is made available for on-premise users.

(1) Solution
ChrisG
By Community Manager Community Manager
Community Manager

The SKU Browser feature in the 2024 R1 release is the only way to search for and get a list of details about particular SKUs. The data is not available in a spreadsheet format without that feature.

(Did my reply solve the question? Click "ACCEPT AS SOLUTION" to help others find answers faster. Liked something? Click "KUDO". Anything expressed here is my own view and not necessarily that of my employer, Flexera.)

View solution in original post

(3) Replies

Hi @Mmabotse 

In release FNMS 2024 R1, FlexNet Manager Suite procurement and SKU Library capabilities have been extended to allow customers to view decrypted software SKUs using the new SKU Browser accessible in FlexNet Manager Suite under Procurement > SKU Library > SKU Browser.

You can find details in the link https://docs.flexera.com/FlexNetManagerSuite2024R1/EN/Features/index.html#FeatureList/2023R2-3/RN-new-SkuBrowser.html

Thanks,

Vinay

Hi @VinayHanambi . Thanks for your response. I am aware of the feature in 2024 R1. Weare not looking to upgrade to this version as yet and might only upgrade in 6months time. My question was also not clear, what I am asking for is if an extract in excel can be made available for users not looking to upgrade yet.

ChrisG
By Community Manager Community Manager
Community Manager

The SKU Browser feature in the 2024 R1 release is the only way to search for and get a list of details about particular SKUs. The data is not available in a spreadsheet format without that feature.

(Did my reply solve the question? Click "ACCEPT AS SOLUTION" to help others find answers faster. Liked something? Click "KUDO". Anything expressed here is my own view and not necessarily that of my employer, Flexera.)