cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Reconcile fails with error System.Data.SqlClient.SqlException (0x80131904): Violation of UNIQUE KEY constraint 'UQ_MemberEx'. Cannot insert duplicate key in object 'dbo.MemberEx_MT'. The duplicate key value is (14, 14, 4262537).

Hello, 
We have the following  errors on reconcile.

System.Data.SqlClient.SqlException (0x80131904): Violation of UNIQUE KEY constraint 'UQ_MemberEx'. Cannot insert duplicate key in object 'dbo.MemberEx_MT'. The duplicate key value is (14, 14, 4262537).

Error on reconcile.jpg

I have attached the importer log.

Did somebody encounter this issue? 

(3) Replies
ChrisG
By Community Manager Community Manager
Community Manager

I have seen some reports of a similar error, but it has never been reproducible enough to get to identify a root cause.

Are you able to reproduce this error in your instance? That is, does it occur every time (or frequently) when the import runs? If so, it may be a good case to be able to drill down deeper to seek to identify what is causing this.

(Did my reply solve the question? Click "ACCEPT AS SOLUTION" to help others find answers faster. Liked something? Click "KUDO". Anything expressed here is my own view and not necessarily that of my employer, Flexera.)

Its the first time when we get this error. 

I can try to reproduce this error, but in our case it happened after 4 hours. 
Our full import takes 7 hours and 25-35 minutes. 
I have started a manual import to see if the error happens again and i will come with an update. 

Hello again,

Fortunately for us the error did not appear once again. 
I've left it on normal schedule and it worked without any issues. 

Since that day it worked on schedule without errors. 

Thank you