cancel
Showing results forĀ 
ShowĀ Ā onlyĀ  | Search instead forĀ 
Did you mean:Ā 

Receive Error when clicking "Consumption Tab" only on IBM PVU Type Licenses after Cloud Upgrade to FlexNet Manager Suite 2019 R2.3

Hi Everyone, we have just possibly tripped upon a challenge when clicking on the "Consumption" tab within the All Licenses area. We receive an error when clicking on the "Consumption" tab  for "IBM PVU" type of Licenses only, all other License types work as expected. We tried about 10 of them and receive an error on everyone. 

This behavior started after Tuesday Night's North American Cloud Update to Suite 2019 R2.3, as things worked as expected previous to that. Something may need to be reset either within the Cloud or on our individual workstations but this behaviour occurrs with different users using different laptops.

I will create a Case for this, but curious if others are experiencing the same type of behaviour

Thanks

Bruce

(1) Solution
Just a quick update .. the red bar error that we were seeing has been resolved as of yesterday. The Engineering team implemented 2 hot fixes over the span of a week which has now resolved this experience. My suspicion was that others would experience the same if they were looking at their IBM PVU Licenses under the consumption tab.

View solution in original post

(1) Reply
Just a quick update .. the red bar error that we were seeing has been resolved as of yesterday. The Engineering team implemented 2 hot fixes over the span of a week which has now resolved this experience. My suspicion was that others would experience the same if they were looking at their IBM PVU Licenses under the consumption tab.