cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

One-off Upload Failed - Microsoft ACE OLEDB 12.0 provider

Hello,

I am getting below error while uploading the data in the Flexera through One-off Upload.

Request you please help to resolve the issue.

Also, please let me know if I need to install the Microsoft ACE OLEDB 12.0 provider on the Application server.

Error Message - The Microsoft ACE OLEDB 12.0 provider is not registered on the Local Machine.

Thank You,

Pravin Tele

(2) Solutions

Hi Pravin,

The message itself is indicating that you are missing the appropriate drivers which are included with the 32bit version of Microsoft Access Database Engine 2010 Redistributable

Note that this must be the 32 bit version and not the 64 bit version. You can obtain it from here:
https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/download/details.aspx?id=13255

According to the information here the drivers needs to be installed on your batch server, so if you are using a single server configuration that would be on the same server as your application server.

Cheers

Vas

View solution in original post

Hi Pravin,

Yes as Vas mentioned above, you can try to install the Microsoft Access Database Engine 2010 Redistributable and it will fixes the issue. However, there is another version of Access Database Engine which is 2016 - so you can also install that.

Cheers

Long

View solution in original post

(2) Replies

Hi Pravin,

The message itself is indicating that you are missing the appropriate drivers which are included with the 32bit version of Microsoft Access Database Engine 2010 Redistributable

Note that this must be the 32 bit version and not the 64 bit version. You can obtain it from here:
https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/download/details.aspx?id=13255

According to the information here the drivers needs to be installed on your batch server, so if you are using a single server configuration that would be on the same server as your application server.

Cheers

Vas

Hi Pravin,

Yes as Vas mentioned above, you can try to install the Microsoft Access Database Engine 2010 Redistributable and it will fixes the issue. However, there is another version of Access Database Engine which is 2016 - so you can also install that.

Cheers

Long