Last download of packages for managed devices failed
I have deploy 2 different FNMS 2021R1 on-premises system with the beacons installed separately with application servers. But one of them got error "Last download of packages for managed devices failed." I've checked the configuration but there is no different.
Here is the installation logs of the 2 beacons.
Thank you for your support.
This thread has been automatically locked due to inactivity.
To continue the discussion, please start a new thread.
Logging related to downloading the packages for managed devices appears in the $(TempDirectory)\ManageSoft\packageretriever.log file (where "$(TempDirectory)" is likely to be either C:\Windows\Temp or the temp directory of your service account user if you are not using the SYSTEM account for running services).
Take a look in there on the problematic beacon to see whether it gives any indication of what is going on here.
An HTTP 500 error suggests that there is something problematic in the configuration of the parent dra*02 server.
You might find more details about the problem through one or both of the following troubleshooting steps:
- Log on to the dra*02 server, and see what happens when you browse to http://localhost/ManageSoftDL/Packages/.../Flexera%20Inventory%20Beacon%20Upgrade_metapkg.ndc (fill in the missing parts of the URL based on the full URL you see in the log file)
- Look in the Application event log for any errors that occur at timestamps matching the errors appearing in the packageretriever.log.