cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Installer Evidence - Installation Path

Hi,

We have Oracle servers that are discovered by Flexera Application Scripts. When trying to see how/where they're discovered, we are trying to see the evidence tab. There is no information on file Evidence Tab, but when checking Installed evidence we can find some summarized data which is not enough. My question is how I can determine the installation path of an application title using the Installer Evidence? Should I need to you ARL (Flexera ID) or is there any other tabs that I can find more information about the discovered CI.

Thank you
(1) Reply
ChrisG
By Community Manager Community Manager
Community Manager
Details of installation paths are not tracked by FlexNet Manager Suite.

If you are specifically looking at an Oracle Database installation then you may find the Oracle HOME directory detailed in the ndtrack agent log file (/var/opt/managesoft/log/tracker.log or C:\WINDOWS\Temp\ManageSoft\tracker.log) on the target device.
(Did my reply solve the question? Click "ACCEPT AS SOLUTION" to help others find answers faster. Liked something? Click "KUDO". Anything expressed here is my own view and not necessarily that of my employer, Flexera.)