cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

IDEAS link is broken

Has the Ideas link moved, or is the site under maintenance? Selecting the link gives:

URL No Longer Exists

Thanks

-Jon

(1) Solution

It appears to have been an expired password. Not sure why the Community login was not giving a prompt. Regardless, it appears to be working now.

View solution in original post

(3) Replies
AustinG
By Community Manager Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @JonStrong, what link are you using to access ideas? When I click on Ideas in the menu at the top of community, it works and logs me in. Here's the URL I'm using: https://flexerasfdc.ideas.aha.io/ideas 

Cheers,
AustinG
Using the link you provided or the link after logging in to Community gives the same result:

URL No Longer Exists
You have attempted to reach a URL that no longer exists on salesforce.com.

You may have reached this page after clicking on a direct link into the application. This direct link might be:
* A bookmark to a particular page, such as a report or view
* A link to a particular page in the Custom Links section of your Home Tab, or a Custom Link
* A link to a particular page in your email templates

If you reached this page through a bookmark, you are probably trying to access something that has moved. Please update your bookmark.

If you reached this page through any of the other direct links listed above, please notify your administrator to update the link.

Thank you again for your patience and assistance. And thanks for using salesforce.com!

Thx - Jon

It appears to have been an expired password. Not sure why the Community login was not giving a prompt. Regardless, it appears to be working now.