cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

IBM Websphere Virtual Enterprise Node (PVU)

Seems that all of a sudden I'm showing consumption on IBM Websphere Virtual Enterprise Node at the license level. Consumption shows me over 50 devices, consuming 11,650 PVUs, yet when I go to the reporting functionality "Application Installation Details", I am getting 1 device.  Why don't these match up?  What am I missing?

(1) Solution
ChrisG
By Community Manager Community Manager
Community Manager

A couple of possibilities here would be that the license may be covering a wider range of applications than just the single application you looked at the the single install count, or devices have been allocated to the license and the option for allocations to consume entitlements has been checked.

(Did my reply solve the question? Click "ACCEPT AS SOLUTION" to help others find answers faster. Liked something? Click "KUDO". Anything expressed here is my own view and not necessarily that of my employer, Flexera.)

View solution in original post

(4) Replies
ChrisG
By Community Manager Community Manager
Community Manager

A couple of possibilities here would be that the license may be covering a wider range of applications than just the single application you looked at the the single install count, or devices have been allocated to the license and the option for allocations to consume entitlements has been checked.

(Did my reply solve the question? Click "ACCEPT AS SOLUTION" to help others find answers faster. Liked something? Click "KUDO". Anything expressed here is my own view and not necessarily that of my employer, Flexera.)

Hi Chris,

Thank you for responding.  This is part of the issue.  The rest remains internally.  🙂

Cheers!!

Two other items to watch: 1) SWITAG files 2) IBM Installer Manager evidence.
tivens
By Level 7 Flexeran
Level 7 Flexeran
Which version of FNMS are you using? The license consumption that is shown on the All Licenses page and the compliance tab of PVU licenses reflects the Peak consumed value. The consumption tab of the license and certain reports reflect current consumption (as of the last reconciliation).
(Anything expressed here is my own view and not necessarily that of my employer, Flexera. If my reply answers a question you have raised, please click "ACCEPT AS SOLUTION".)