cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to download multiple reports at single time - Reports tab

Dear All,

I have created reports for multiple publisher in Reports tab but unable to find options to download all reports at single time. I need to download reports one by one, it is taking time and I need to automate(sending reports to my mailbox on monthly basis) or find option to download all publisher report at single time. Please advise if there is option or function to generate all publisher reports at single time.

Thank You

(1) Solution

This is not a standard feature in FNMS (yet). You may want to raise an idea in the Idea portal.

vIf you are working with FNMS on-prem, exporting report data for example into an Excel file and sending these reports by email on a schedule can be done as a customization.

View solution in original post

(4) Replies

This is not a standard feature in FNMS (yet). You may want to raise an idea in the Idea portal.

vIf you are working with FNMS on-prem, exporting report data for example into an Excel file and sending these reports by email on a schedule can be done as a customization.

Please advise how we can do this on flexera one.

Hello  @Murali_Selvaraj  and @erwinlindemann 

FlexNet Manager has a SOAP API, ITAM has a SOAP API and (preferred because paginated), a REST API that allow to extract data, using for instance PowerShell scripts.

Please find below two pointers that provide example extracting the data:

From these sample (in your case, REST API will be better), you can use a PowerShell to generate files in Excel Format (multiple call for each schedule).

If you are a full ITAM customer, you can use the native "Policy Engine" feature (using the notification system) that can call the reports using the ReportsExecute REST API. A number of ITAM notifications are proposed out of the box (see below).

Hope it helps.

Nicolas

FlexeraOneAutomation.png

hi,

I don't have Automation enabled in my login.