cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Flexera FNMS and Jamf Pro Cloud

Hi,

We are using Flexera FNMS 2019R1. Is it possible to integrate and collect HW and SW inventory for MacOS devices from Jamf Pro Cloud version 10.18.0.

Thanks, Marius.

(1) Solution

Hi @marius,

We don't have an out of the box adapter however I know some custom adapters created by Services have been created for JamF Pro.

One of the biggest challenges is that OS X frequently doesn't expose Publisher information which is required for Installer Evidence recognition and as that is the primary OS type for JamF Pro it often requires manual effort to link the evidence to the application although I believe some of the custom adapters have workarounds in place for this.

We would need input from our Services team to explain what experiences they have with this source.

(Anything expressed here is my own view and not necessarily that of my employer, Flexera)
If the solution provided has helped, please mark it as such as this helps everyone to know what works.

View solution in original post

(1) Reply

Hi @marius,

We don't have an out of the box adapter however I know some custom adapters created by Services have been created for JamF Pro.

One of the biggest challenges is that OS X frequently doesn't expose Publisher information which is required for Installer Evidence recognition and as that is the primary OS type for JamF Pro it often requires manual effort to link the evidence to the application although I believe some of the custom adapters have workarounds in place for this.

We would need input from our Services team to explain what experiences they have with this source.

(Anything expressed here is my own view and not necessarily that of my employer, Flexera)
If the solution provided has helped, please mark it as such as this helps everyone to know what works.