cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

FNMS Custom Report

Hi All,

I am trying to create a report to fetch the below details, I am not getting the required output as there is a confusion between calculated user and managed user.

When I use calculated user, I am able to fetch almost all users except for some.

When I use managed user, no user is found. Kindly advise.

• License Name
  • Entitlement
  • Consumption
  • Usage
  • Inventory system name & User.

Regards,

Aftab Ansari

(5) Replies
mfranz
By Level 17 Champion
Level 17 Champion

Hi,

I can't exactly refer to "managed user". Do you mean "assigned user"?

Best regards,

Markward

I'm not sure what "managed user" refers to either. A possibility is that this is a custom property that has been configured in your FlexNet Manager Suite system. If that is the case then the question to ask would be what (if any) process has been put in place to populate values into this property, and consider why this process may not be populating values for many of the records that you are interested in.

(Did my reply solve the question? Click "ACCEPT AS SOLUTION" to help others find answers faster. Liked something? Click "KUDO". Anything expressed here is my own view and not necessarily that of my employer, Flexera.)

Hi, this is what I see, trying to find more information about this.Hi, this is what I see, trying to find more information about this.

Hi,

Manager is an attribute of each user. If it's not actively imported, the field is empty. Please check some examples under "All Users" to see if it's set up.

2021-02-25_08h25_52.png

Best regards,

Markward

Hi Both,

Thank you for the quick response, below is the screenshot that I am referring to.