cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

FNMPDataWarehouse stopped running

Running FlexNet Manager Suite 2020 R2

Noticed FNMPDataWarehouse has not run since 14/10/2021 in System Tasks.

Any advise how to diagnose why it has stopped running?

Not sure which logs to check.

Thanks

Gopal

(1) Solution

I got it resolved under case 02505142 

Task were queued by since October., once I cleared the queues FNMSDataWarehouse started running every 15 mins again.

To find out if any tasks were hanging and blocking the following scheduled tasks

• On the batch server, open a command console as an admin and change directory to C:\Program Files (x86)\Flexera Software\FlexNet Manager Platform\DotNet\bin\
  • Run command BatchProcessTaskConsole list-tasks to find out if any of the tasks were queued/stuck --for each queued/stuck job, grab its task ID and manually stop it by BatchProcessTaskConsole fail-task -m <task ID>
  • Go to Services, restart the FlexNet Manager Suite Batch Processor and FlexNet Manager Suite Batch Process Scheduler service
  • From the same command console, run BatchProcessTaskConsole.exe run DataWarehouseUpdate You would be able to check the task status from System Task Web UI.
  • Review  importer log

View solution in original post

(3) Replies

@GopalRaghvani  - On your Batch/Application Server, look at the Scheduled Tasks for FNMS to verify that your Dataware House export task is enabled and that it is running without an error.

I got it resolved under case 02505142 

Task were queued by since October., once I cleared the queues FNMSDataWarehouse started running every 15 mins again.

To find out if any tasks were hanging and blocking the following scheduled tasks

• On the batch server, open a command console as an admin and change directory to C:\Program Files (x86)\Flexera Software\FlexNet Manager Platform\DotNet\bin\
  • Run command BatchProcessTaskConsole list-tasks to find out if any of the tasks were queued/stuck --for each queued/stuck job, grab its task ID and manually stop it by BatchProcessTaskConsole fail-task -m <task ID>
  • Go to Services, restart the FlexNet Manager Suite Batch Processor and FlexNet Manager Suite Batch Process Scheduler service
  • From the same command console, run BatchProcessTaskConsole.exe run DataWarehouseUpdate You would be able to check the task status from System Task Web UI.
  • Review  importer log
Thanks for sharing those troubleshooting steps! Nice work.
(Did my reply solve the question? Click "ACCEPT AS SOLUTION" to help others find answers faster. Liked something? Click "KUDO". Anything expressed here is my own view and not necessarily that of my employer, Flexera.)