cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

EventLogSummary Table: "Sending emails"; EventLogDetail Table: "Host must be specified"

Hi all ...

I happened to notice the following entries in the EventLogSummary and EventLogDetail tables in the FNMSCompliance Database.  They repeat once a day; here's one sequence:

tempo.png

What I can't find is what is trying to send e-mails and where the host needs to be specified.  Anyone know?

(Nothing appears to be broken.)

--Mark

(2) Solutions
ChrisG
By Community Manager Community Manager
Community Manager

I suspect these events will be raising from execution of the "Send contract notifications" scheduled task that is likely to be running on your batch server.

This task is related to some contract management capabilities for sending email notifications that have been deprecated (although the scheduled task still exists).

(Did my reply solve the question? Click "ACCEPT AS SOLUTION" to help others find answers faster. Liked something? Click "KUDO". Anything expressed here is my own view and not necessarily that of my employer, Flexera.)

View solution in original post

I am assuming you are using FNMS on premises. You can access the Contracts Portal using following url.

https://<FNMS App IP/hostname>/ecmbusinessportal/Contracts/AllContracts.aspx 

There is no direct link to navigate to the Contracts Portal from the modern Flexera FNMS Suite application console. As a general guideline, the Contracts Portal URL can be accessed by adding ‘/ecmbusinessportal/Contracts’ after the FNMS URL.

sc.JPG

View solution in original post

(2) Replies
ChrisG
By Community Manager Community Manager
Community Manager

I suspect these events will be raising from execution of the "Send contract notifications" scheduled task that is likely to be running on your batch server.

This task is related to some contract management capabilities for sending email notifications that have been deprecated (although the scheduled task still exists).

(Did my reply solve the question? Click "ACCEPT AS SOLUTION" to help others find answers faster. Liked something? Click "KUDO". Anything expressed here is my own view and not necessarily that of my employer, Flexera.)

I am assuming you are using FNMS on premises. You can access the Contracts Portal using following url.

https://<FNMS App IP/hostname>/ecmbusinessportal/Contracts/AllContracts.aspx 

There is no direct link to navigate to the Contracts Portal from the modern Flexera FNMS Suite application console. As a general guideline, the Contracts Portal URL can be accessed by adding ‘/ecmbusinessportal/Contracts’ after the FNMS URL.

sc.JPG