cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Documents for setting up a custom JAMF adapter

Hello,

Currently using FNMS and JAMF Pro on prem.  I know there's not an out of the box adapter for JAMF so we'll need to make a custom adapter for doing so. Does anyone have recommended documentation for setting this up? I haven't work on a full app integration before so am trying research how to move data out of JAMF since FNMS doesn't have an api available. 

(1) Reply
ChrisG
By Community Manager Community Manager
Community Manager

If you are not experienced in developing custom inventory adapters, I would recommend engaging a service provider who has competent consultants with the know-how to do this type of work. They will likely be able to save you a lot of time and frustration.

You can find information about the Inventory Adapter Studio tool to develop adapters for custom inventory gathering into FlexNet Manager Suite here: The Inventory Adapter Studio.

(Did my reply solve the question? Click "ACCEPT AS SOLUTION" to help others find answers faster. Liked something? Click "KUDO". Anything expressed here is my own view and not necessarily that of my employer, Flexera.)