cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Change FNMS Logo

Is there any way to change "FlexNet Manager Suite" header logo with custom logo?

We are using 2020 R1 on-prem.

(3) Replies
mfranz
By Level 17 Champion
Level 17 Champion

Yes, it's possible. But don't let'em catch you doing it 😉

It is technically possible to tweak files under the C:\Program Files\Flexera Software\FlexNet Manager Platform\WebUI\ directory to make UI changes like updating the logo or colors. It would be up to you to work out the relevant files to update for whatever you want to do. These are considered "internal" files and there is no documentation or formal support for modifying them. If you break it then you'll likely be on your own to work out how to fix it - so proceed gently!

(Did my reply solve the question? Click "ACCEPT AS SOLUTION" to help others find answers faster. Liked something? Click "KUDO". Anything expressed here is my own view and not necessarily that of my employer, Flexera.)

I changed on test system the banner, and put on red, so that I know that I'm on test system

Change FNMS Header Background Color

Path: C:\Program Files (x86)\Flexera Software\FlexNet Manager Platform\WebUI\Content\

File to change: scaffolding.less

File with color definitions: variables.less

Orginal:

// header

@headerBackground: @white;

adrian_ritz1_0-1613673370463.png

Change:

// header

@headerBackground: @flexeraDarkRed;

adrian_ritz1_1-1613673370470.png

Also you should know that after you make update to a new version, you need to do again the modification, and as @ChrisG  said, when you do modification like that you are on your own. 🙂