matt_jones
Active participant

Business Adapter error

Jump to solution

Hello all,

I'm working on updating my User Adapter.  I've been able to run the import in my Dev instance before, but now I am getting the following error: 

The UPDATE statement conflicted with the FOREIGN KEY constraint "FK_ComplianceUser_ComplianceUserStatus". The conflict occurred in database "FNMP3", table "dbo.ComplianceUserStatus", column 'ComplianceUserStatusID'.

Any suggestions?

Environment:  FlexNet Management Suite 2019 Cloud

0 Kudos
1 Solution
MurrayPeters
Frequent contributor
Hi Matt - I’d suggest the most likely cause is that your adapter is trying to set the Compliance User status of a record to a value that doesn’t match one of the valid values (i.e. OOTB values are: Active/Inactive/Retired/On leave/Pending).

Are you able to preview the data you are loading and make sure all status values are valid?

View solution in original post

2 Replies
MurrayPeters
Frequent contributor
Hi Matt - I’d suggest the most likely cause is that your adapter is trying to set the Compliance User status of a record to a value that doesn’t match one of the valid values (i.e. OOTB values are: Active/Inactive/Retired/On leave/Pending).

Are you able to preview the data you are loading and make sure all status values are valid?

View solution in original post

@MurrayPeters , thanks for the quick response.  Unfortunately, I'm getting other errors now but NOT the one  I referenced below.  So I don't remember if that was the problem or not.  🙂 

I will mark your suggestion as a solution though, because I believe your comment will be helpful to others.

Thanks again!

0 Kudos