cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Advance Filter Issue

Hi Team,

I am getting an error message while using the advance filter option for "All Users" tab. I have checked it in other tabs like All Assets.. it is working fine. 

All Users>Advance Filter>Termination date is less than>------ It shows a HTML error and then Red bar error.

I have attached the Error snaps. Please Suggest.

(1) Solution
ChrisG
By Community Manager Community Manager
Community Manager

The first place to look to get information about red error bar messages like this is the C:\ProgramData\Flexera Software\Compliance\Logging\WebUI\webui.log file on the FlexNet Manager Suite web application server. Logging in this file will normally contain specific details about what has gone wrong.

I assume the "Termination date" field is a custom property that is defined on user records in your FlexNet Manager Suite system, as this is not a built-in field. A guess at one possible reason that an error like this might occur when configuring an advanced filter on a custom property that has a date type is if non-date values have been imported into that property, or date values have been imported an incorrect form. It is critical to import custom property date values as strings in the following form: yyyy-mm-ddThh:mi:ss.mmm

For example Sep 25, 2024 would be represented as the following string: 2024-09-25T00:00:00.000

(Did my reply solve the question? Click "ACCEPT AS SOLUTION" to help others find answers faster. Liked something? Click "KUDO". Anything expressed here is my own view and not necessarily that of my employer, Flexera.)

View solution in original post

(1) Reply
ChrisG
By Community Manager Community Manager
Community Manager

The first place to look to get information about red error bar messages like this is the C:\ProgramData\Flexera Software\Compliance\Logging\WebUI\webui.log file on the FlexNet Manager Suite web application server. Logging in this file will normally contain specific details about what has gone wrong.

I assume the "Termination date" field is a custom property that is defined on user records in your FlexNet Manager Suite system, as this is not a built-in field. A guess at one possible reason that an error like this might occur when configuring an advanced filter on a custom property that has a date type is if non-date values have been imported into that property, or date values have been imported an incorrect form. It is critical to import custom property date values as strings in the following form: yyyy-mm-ddThh:mi:ss.mmm

For example Sep 25, 2024 would be represented as the following string: 2024-09-25T00:00:00.000

(Did my reply solve the question? Click "ACCEPT AS SOLUTION" to help others find answers faster. Liked something? Click "KUDO". Anything expressed here is my own view and not necessarily that of my employer, Flexera.)