Managing large software portfolios and to keep up with frequently releasing new software updates is a critical and time-consuming job for any IT Professional. The best way to save time, effort and resources is to automate. AdminStudio 2020 helps you do just that!
AdminStudio 2020, released on 7th July 2020, features:
- Package Automation
- Support for Microsoft Intune
- InstallShield 2020
We’ve introduced a couple of powerful assessment capabilities in support of our exciting new automation capability:
- Assess your coverage of applications in AdminStudio by comparing external inventory data to your application catalog
- Manage your Application Portfolio. Ensure you are managing applications in your environment and/or identify applications that you may want to remove from your environment
- Assess coverage of our Package Feed Module offering against external inventory data
- The Package Feed Module covers thousands of installers, but how does it specifically compare to the application you manage? Now it is easy to make that determination.
- Subscribe applications to monitor for new software updates and automatically execute pre-configured actions when available, to get them ready for deployment
- Keep your software portfolio up to date with latest versions of software as they are released
For more details, see this blog post which explains Package Automation more elaborately.
Microsoft Intune Support
- Intune Packaging: Create Intune package format (.intunewin) for legacy setups (EXE/MSI)
- Manage Intune packages (intunewin) by importing in application catalog
- Publish MSI and MSIX setups directly to Microsoft Intune
Note: A more detailed blog post to explain the features supporting Microsoft Intune, will be released soon.
- Build MSIX modification packages from InstallShield for any given MSIX package
- Support for MSIX Core: Create a single suite installer targeting MSIX for both Windows 10 and Windows 7.
- Build pure 64-bit launchers for Basic MSI and Suite installers
AdminStudio 2020 is now available for download in Product and License Center
For more details please refer the release notes here.
To keep yourself updated with AdminStudio product releases and updates, please subscribe to this release blog!
You must be a registered user to add a comment. If you've already registered, sign in. Otherwise, register and sign in.