cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Virtual Package Editor

I am trying to use Virtual Package Editor from AdminStudio 2016SP1 but every time I open an App-V file and save it I can no longer install the App-V package. This happens even if I make no changes to the package. I am creating the App-V packages with Win10 version 1703 sequencer version 10.0.15063.0 and I am trying to run them on Win 10 build 15063.674. If I don't open and save the package in Virtual Package Manager then the package can be added without error, but after saving with Virtual Package Editor I cannot add the package with PowerShell and I get an error code 0CC00CE201. There is not a lot of information in the App-V windows event logs. Any suggestion on what might be the cause?
(3) Replies
Alpesh
By
Flexera Alumni
Hi there,

I am not sure about this issue. But have you installed AS 2016 SP2? It is a newer version that was released 2-3 months back. I will suggest checking with that version and see if the problem reappears.

If you still see the same issue, I suggest you to contact our Support team and they can help you further.

Hope this helps.

Thanks!
Hi,
I tried updating to SP2 but it made no difference. Are you creating and deploying App-V packages with build 1703 or later and using Virtual package Editor successfully?

Thanks,

Glen
Alpesh
By
Flexera Alumni
Hi,

I will suggest reaching out to our Support team, who can look into this issue and provide you more help.

Thanks!