Flexera Community Guidelines
The Flexera Community is where all of us share knowledge and gain insight on Flexera products.
We aim to ensure this is an inclusive and inviting experience.
- Be respectful and helpful to those with questions
- Mark an answer as an “accepted solution” if it helps resolve the problem
- Provide constructive and thoughtful feedback to those with problems to solve
- Share what worked and what you learned whenever possible
- Post spam, repetitive content, solicitations or links to products or services not offered by Flexera
- Share copyrighted information without permission unless it is within the fair use standards of posting small excerpts or a link
- Use the community as a channel for marketing or promotions; links that add value to discussions or help answer questions are permitted
- Make threats, use hateful language, post harassing messages or launch personal attacks
- Post time-sensitive requests; contact Flexera Support if you are under a deadline
Reporting violations and addressing grievances
Tell us if you believe someone has violated these guidelines by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. Be sure to include as much detail and context as possible.