The September 2021 update of the Spider Software Services version 1.2109.1.1639 is now available.
All components are available in our Product and License Center.
Please note that if a version is updated before the August release (<1.2108.1), the Recognition module and also all Spider Data Collector endpoints must be updated.
- * Improved import behavior: When importing data from the Datacenter Appliance, the import process could be aborted if the URNs supplied by the devices were not unique. The import behavior has been fundamentally revised and is now more robust. Several URNs per device are now also supported as identification features.
- * With this version, a previously experimental behavior was rolled out as the new standard. It results in improved metering processing for software products even when file signatures are not classified. Up to now, classified file signatures were a prerequisite. If an unknown file signature can be clearly assigned to a software signature using the improved matching algorithm, this is used for possible metering evaluations.
* These entries were added after the release announcement.
Important catalog changes
- Modified Acronis True Image products: removed language as license relevant starting with version 2010 and later
- Modified Acronis Disk Director products: all editions removed language as license relevant starting with version 12.5 and Home/Advanced Edition starting with version 11
- Modified Acronis vmProtect / Backup for VMWare products: removed language as license relevant starting with version 8 and later
- Modified Acronis Snap Deploy products: removed language as license relevant starting with version 8 and later
- Modified Acronis Backup & Recovery products: removed language as license relevant starting with version 10 and later
- Renamed Acronis True Image products (containing version 2021) to Cyber Protect Home Office
- New recognition rules for Corel PainShop Pro Family Pack covering PaintShop Pro 7 added
- New LMP-Definitions for SUSE and Microsoft products
The Recognition Catalog contains normalization and recognition capabilities for more than
- 2.778.527 inventoried programs,
- 108.587 software publishers, and
- 6.533.200 inventoried files.
For more details please check the change notes.
Software and SKU Catalog
The Software Catalog contains more than 1.067.715 relevant and normalized articles (SKUs) of software licenses and maintenances and more than 66.798 license-relevant product versions.
Summary of the supplemented catalog items:
- Articles (SKUs): 44.485
- Versions: 165
Spider Data Collector
The Spider Data Collector (SDC) provides a set of connectors to 3rd party inventory for an out-of-the-box collection of computers, software, users, virtualization, and many more.
Please check the Spider Data Collector User Manual for a full reference of all connectors.
You must be a registered user to add a comment. If you've already registered, sign in. Otherwise, register and sign in.