The October 2021 update of the Spider Software Services version 1.2110.1.1680 is now available.
All components are available in our Product and License Center.
Please note that if a version is updated before the August release (<1.2108.1), the Recognition module and also all Spider Data Collector endpoints must be updated.
- It could lead to an outdated and thus incorrect import date when importing the following entities:
AD Computer Object
AD Groups and Memberships
AD User Objects
Oracle Data from Data Center Appliance
Portal Data from Adobe and Microsoft
This has now been fixed. The date of the last import is now always displayed.
Important Catalog Changes
- Docker is added as a license relevant product;
- New recognition rules for Adobe, Altova, Azul Systems, Corel, IDM, Microsoft, Oracle and Tableau products are added;
- New LMP-definitions for Microsoft products are added;
The Recognition Catalog contains normalization and recognition capabilities for more than
- 2.855.00 inventoried programs,
- 109.500 software publishers, and
- 6.533.300 inventoried files.
For more details please check the change notes.
Software and SKU Catalog
The Software Catalog contains more than 1.037.800 relevant and normalized articles (SKUs) of software licenses and maintenances and more than 67.000 license-relevant product versions.
Summary of the supplemented catalog items:
- Articles (SKUs): 3.921
- Versions: 165
Spider Data Collector
The Spider Data Collector (SDC) provides a set of connectors to 3rd party inventory for an out-of-the-box collection of computers, software, users, virtualization, and many more.
Please check the Spider Data Collector User Manual for a full reference of all connectors.
You must be a registered user to add a comment. If you've already registered, sign in. Otherwise, register and sign in.