The January 2020 update of the Spider Software Services is available.
All components are available in our Product and License Center.
- Processing of application usage via Citrix desktop and application server has been improved. The applications used are also resolved for sessions via desktop servers for the end devices (laptops, desktops, thin clients).
- Extended LMP-Definitions for Microsoft 365 Enterprise E3 and E5
- Extended LMP-Definitions for Microsoft Biz Talk Server
- An error due to certain Unicode characters during the import process has been fixed
The Recognition Catalog contains normalization and recognition capabilities for more than
- 2.430.700 inventoried programs,
- 81.900 software publisher,
- and 5.717.000 inventoried files.
For more details please check the Recognition Change Notes document.
Software and SKU Catalog
TheSoftware Catalog contains more than 925.400 relevant and normalized articles (SKUs) of software licenses and maintenances and more than 57.900 license relevant product versions.
Summary of the supplemented catalog items:
- Articles (SKUs): 3.177
- Versions: 168
Spider Data Collector
The Spider Data Collector (SDC) provides a set of connectors to 3rd party inventory for an out-of-the-box collection of computers, software, users, virtualization and many more.
Please check the Spider Data Collector User Manual for a full reference of all connectors.
You must be a registered user to add a comment. If you've already registered, sign in. Otherwise, register and sign in.