The December 2019 update of the Spider Software Services is available.
All components are available in our Product and License Center.
- When importing data from different 3rd-party inventory systems, a prioritization of these can be set, in order to control which inventory system applies to individual systems.
- The Adobe Cloud import has been extended for User Groups. User Groups and memberships become visible in Spider.
- Extended LMP-Definitions for BizTalk Server
- Extended LMP-Definitions for Microsoft SQL Server 2019
- Microsoft SPLA Articles have been removed from SKU catalog
- Fixed import errors during Oracle Feature Usage data
The Recognition Catalog contains normalization and recognition capabilities for more than
- 2.439.400 inventoried programs,
- 81.500 software publisher,
- and 5.677.900 inventoried files.
For more details please check the Recognition Change Notes document.
Software and SKU Catalog
TheSoftware Catalog contains more than 922.300 relevant and normalized articles (SKUs) of software licenses and maintenances and more than 57.800 license relevant product versions.
Summary of the supplemented catalog items:
- Articles (SKUs): 9.683
- Versions: 589
Spider Data Collector
The Spider Data Collector (SDC) provides a set of connectors to 3rd party inventory for an out-of-the-box collection of computers, software, users, virtualization and many more.
Please check the Spider Data Collector User Manual for a full reference of all connectors.
You must be a registered user to add a comment. If you've already registered, sign in. Otherwise, register and sign in.