Spider 6.4.1 HF2 is available
Release Date: 2019-03-08
A new hotfix has been released for Spider. Please see the included corrections below.
To be notified of these kinds of product updates, please ensure that you have subscribed to the Spider Release blog.
- If ADPrefixName or FullQualifiedDomainName modes were used for AD logon, user records could not be edited because of an error message.
- The object search could not filter for fields with EntityType configuration.
- Under certain circumstances, a pager was displayed on search pages, although there were few records in the search result.
- The Excel export of existing installations of a product as well as the Excel export of manufacturers did not work.
- The display of the existing installations of a product could generate a timeout error for larger amounts of data.
- For some Spider installations, an error occurred while updating through the setup. The cause was a script error related to the Volume License Contracts.
- If the Recognition module was updated after Spider, the connection between Spider Contract and the Recognition module was not set up correctly.
You must be a registered user to add a comment. If you've already registered, sign in. Otherwise, register and sign in.