Spider 6.4.0 HF3 update is available
Release Date: 2018-09-03
A new hotfix has been released for Spider. Please see the included corrections below.
To be notified of these kinds of product updates, please ensure that you have subscribed to the Spider Release blog.
- It was not possible to select profiles when authorizing saved Advanced Searches.
- A search restricted to a type returned no results but an error message when role selectors were active.
- If a filter with a wildcard was specified for a parameter field, an error occurred in the object search.
- The Excel export of search results failed if the result contained parameter columns.
- Object fields configured as Entity Type could not be added to the field selection in the search because they were not listed.
- The column names of reports were not translated correctly during the Excel export.
- Business units could not be moved if profiles were assigned.
- For spider installations without a recognition module, the manufacturer filter of the article catalog search page did not work.
- For spider installations without a recognition module, product versions may have been incorrectly deleted under certain circumstances.
- Due to an error, the contract search showed redundant results even if the column "Contractual Party" was hidden.
License Metric Procedures (LMP)
- The license metric procedure "Cleansing: Multiple Assignments of the Same Product Version" did not always identify a multiple license requirement for the same product version on an asset. The license metric procedure has been revised.
You must be a registered user to add a comment. If you've already registered, sign in. Otherwise, register and sign in.