cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Software Suggestion

Vendor: Microsoft Product: Remote Desktop Connection Manager   Version: 2.83

Product URL: Remote Desktop Connection Manager - Windows Sysinternals | Microsoft Docs

Product Download:  https://download.sysinternals.com/files/RDCMan.zip

(1) Solution
bkelly
By
Flexera Alumni

Remote Desktop Connection Manager v2.83.1411.0 coverage has been added to the Vendor Patch Module.

View solution in original post

(3) Replies
ChrisG
By Community Manager Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @KatrinaLDavis. Are you seeking to make a suggestion to Flexera add some software to Software Vulnerability Manager? If so, please take a look at the following guidance on how to do this: Steps to "Suggest Software" for tracking in SVR. (I hope that is the right article for your situation. Post a reply here if it doesn't look right for the product you are using.)

FYI - Posting in the forum here will connect you with other users of Software Vulnerability Manager who may have insights to be able to answer your questions. But it won't reliably get you in touch with any particular teams in Flexera.

(Did my reply solve the question? Click "ACCEPT AS SOLUTION" to help others find answers faster. Liked something? Click "KUDO". Anything expressed here is my own view and not necessarily that of my employer, Flexera.)

I've interpreted this as a request as an addition to our VPM coverage and will confirm when a final assessment on its inclusion is complete. 

bkelly
By
Flexera Alumni

Remote Desktop Connection Manager v2.83.1411.0 coverage has been added to the Vendor Patch Module.