New SCA Office Hours Event
Please join us for our new and improved office hours and townhall event. You can expect these events to be scheduled more regularly and to be more interactive than in the past. This is your opportunity to participate in live discussions with Software Composition Analysis Product Management and your peers on a wide range of topics.
Our first event is scheduled on February 20th at 9:30AM PST and will cover the following:
· Introduction of new office hours format (overview / objectives / topics)
· Release overview highlights of 2019 R4 and 2020 R1 with Q&A
· Roadmap highlights for 2020 R2 / R3 / R4
· Attendees’ suggestions for future session topics
· Open Q&A on any other topics of interest
NOTE: This session will be hosted on Microsoft Teams. For those who do not have Microsoft Teams or use a non-Windows machine, please use the Microsoft Teams web client.
- office hours
The recording for this event has been uploaded to the Learning Center. Please see this FlexNet Code Insight News Post.
We welcome you to post on this thread any questions related to office hours discussion, or any recommendations on how to improve future sessions.