cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
mmurko
Level 3

Windows service installation - Installshield 2013 LE

I'm trying to install windows service with IS 2013 LE but unsuccessfuly. I create service under "Configure the Target System", but it does nothing!
0 Kudos
(12) Replies
hidenori
Level 17

A verbose log may help you troubleshoot the issue. KB article Q106551 explains how to create the log.
0 Kudos
mmurko
Level 3

Tnx for reply.

It looks like the service installation is not started at all (I couldn't find anything in attached log file)...
0 Kudos
jiri
Level 2

I have hit a similar issue, the verbose log does not contain any reference about the service installation. Even though abort on failure is set to Yes, the installation succeeds, but not service is registered.
0 Kudos
chiranjeevi
Level 7 Flexeran
Level 7 Flexeran

Hello,

We are currently working with our engineering team on this issue, updates on the same will be posted as soon as we get further information on this.

Regards,
Chiranjeevi
0 Kudos
chiranjeevi
Level 7 Flexeran
Level 7 Flexeran

Hello,

Can anybody provied me with the reproducible sample project and the setup file to investigate further?

Regards,
Chiranjeevi
0 Kudos
mmurko
Level 3

Hi.

I can not upload project... Should I send you via e-mail?

Regards,
Matjaž
0 Kudos
Chaitra
Level 9

Hi Matjaž,

Please check your private message to find the details of our ftp location. You can upload the project file there.

Kindly let us know if you have any issues accessing the ftp portal.

Thank you,
Chaitra
0 Kudos
mmurko
Level 3

Dear Chaitra.

I copied the zip file, but it seems, that there are permission difficulties...

Regards,
Matjaž
0 Kudos
Chaitra
Level 9

Hi Matjaž,

I have provided you with a different ftp location details. Please check your private message for the same and try to upload your project.

Let me know if you have any problem in accessing the ftp location.

Thank you,
Chaitra
0 Kudos
mmurko
Level 3

Hi Chaitra.

Can not upload either...

Regards,
Matjaž

Chaitra wrote:
Hi Matjaž,

I have provided you with a different ftp location details. Please check your private message for the same and try to upload your project.

Let me know if you have any problem in accessing the ftp location.

Thank you,
Chaitra
0 Kudos
hidenori
Level 17

This issue should have been resolved in the final released version of InstallShield 2013 Limited Edition. For information on how to obtain this new version, see the following thread:
NEW VERSION: InstallShield 2013 Limited Edition for Visual Studio 2013/2012/2010
0 Kudos
mmurko
Level 3

It works. Tnx.

Regards,
Matjaž
0 Kudos