Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
prashantganji
Level 2

Uninstalling and reinstalling Install-shield

Jump to solution

Hey there
I uninstalled Installed-shield 2021-R1 from a server(server-1) and want to reinstall it on another (server-2)..
during the process I didn't returned the License and proceed with uninstallation and that now it is showing 0 license available, when trying for installation on server-2.

so need help and get me the procedure to get back the license ?
Or is it that the standalone perpetual license once used can't be used again on another machine?

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
(2) Solutions
SunilDamoder
Revenera Moderator Revenera Moderator
Revenera Moderator

Hi Prashant,

Thank you for contacting Revenera Support.

The license is perpetual and you can definitely use it even on a new machine.

You just need to return the license and generate it with new host ID. I have now enabled the "Return" button and you can follow the process.

We also recommend you not to share the license details in the forum due to security reasons. You can share any basic queries here. If you would like to share any license details, please email us at support@revenera.com or call us at +1 (877) 279-2853. We will raise a service request for you and assist you further.

Regards,
Sunil.
Revenera Support.

View solution in original post

0 Kudos

Thanks Sunil
Next on I'll take care in not to post license info and all...

Removing attached file as per suggestion...
Thank You Revenera

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
(2) Replies
SunilDamoder
Revenera Moderator Revenera Moderator
Revenera Moderator

Hi Prashant,

Thank you for contacting Revenera Support.

The license is perpetual and you can definitely use it even on a new machine.

You just need to return the license and generate it with new host ID. I have now enabled the "Return" button and you can follow the process.

We also recommend you not to share the license details in the forum due to security reasons. You can share any basic queries here. If you would like to share any license details, please email us at support@revenera.com or call us at +1 (877) 279-2853. We will raise a service request for you and assist you further.

Regards,
Sunil.
Revenera Support.

0 Kudos

Thanks Sunil
Next on I'll take care in not to post license info and all...

Removing attached file as per suggestion...
Thank You Revenera

0 Kudos