cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
shravani_kl
Level 3

UI Upgrade in Installscript

One of our installers is an installscript project , which is basically a wrapper which triggers the installation of 4 ISM files internally and those installations happen in silent and UI shown to the user is from Installscript wrapper , we call it master installer , we need to upgrade the UI of that installscript Project which is long pending now , currently the UI is very outdated and looks like a windows XP application , I don't see any option to use custom UI i only see option to change skins and theme , I have tried few options like SUITE installer and all but Unfortunately doesn't work for us due to some technical reasons , Kindly suggest how to upgrade current InstallScript UI or if there is any other better options .

Current UI looks like in the screenshot attached

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
(3) Replies
Revenera_Ian
Revenera Moderator Revenera Moderator
Revenera Moderator

Hi @shravani_kl,

Thank you for your post.

We'll need a support ticket (case) to track this issue. A case will allow us to submit an Enhancement request, if necessary, for tracking purposes. If you have a valid, active, unexpired technical support contract (maintenance plan), could you please open a case with our Support Team, about this issue, by email at support@revenera.com or by phone at (877) 279-2853?

Please let us know if you have any questions or concerns. Thanks!

0 Kudos

Currently there is no way to use custom UI in installscript projects?

0 Kudos

How do i use a Custom Billboard to show progress window in my project ?

I found an article that says i need to import the billboard image and set STATUSBBRD  to enable i did that and it doesn't work.

0 Kudos