cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
gomochainstall
Level 6

Cannot find IISBrowseSSLCertificate dialog?

According to this documentation there should be a dialog in the User Interface > Dialogs screen called 'IISBrowseSSLCertificate', but when I look in my project (or in a freshly created project) I don't see this dialog in the list of dialogs. Does anyone know how to add this? Or should I just create it myself?

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
(3) Replies
Revenera_Ian
Revenera Moderator Revenera Moderator
Revenera Moderator

Hi @gomochainstall,

Thank you for your post.

Please accept our apologies for the confusion and any frustration.

You need to follow the following steps in order to add the Configure SSL for IIS Dialog to your project:

See the attached screenshot.

Please give those steps a try. Do they work for you?

Please let us know if you have any questions or concerns. Thanks!

0 Kudos

That is a screenshot of the link that I posted, I did follow those steps and it doesn't create a IISBrowseSSLCertificate screen. I did notice that on a new project it IS created. So it looks like my project is somehow not willing to add the screen. Instead I exported the screen from the freshly created project and imported it in the existing project. 

0 Kudos

Hi @gomochainstall,

Thank you for your reply.

Please accept our apologies for the delayed response.

We'll need a support ticket (case) to track this issue. Could you please open a support ticket (case) with our Support Team, about this issue, by email at support@revenera.com or by phone at (877) 279-2853, as long as you have an active, unexpired technical support contract (maintenance plan)?

Please let us know if you have any questions or concerns. Thanks!

0 Kudos