cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
dbarsell
Level 2

Installer crashing with no notice

Hello,

I am having trouble with my installer working. It builds fine, but when I run the installer, it crashes around 59% done with no pop-up or error screen at all. When I check the files that got installed, not everything was installed. The uninstaller also does not work and is missing the installvariables.properties file - I am assuming because the installer crashes and only partially installs everything. 

I have tried optimizing the install with SpeedFolder, but it has the same result. I have also tried setting up an install log, but again, because the install crashes at the same point every time, the log is never written. 

I am not sure what is going on or how to fix it. I'm also unsure of what to look up in order to go about fixing this other than what I've already attempted. Any help would be very appreciated!

0 Kudos
(2) Replies
Revenera_Ian
Revenera Moderator Revenera Moderator
Revenera Moderator

Hi @dbarsell,

Thank you for your post.

It would be best to open a new support ticket for this issue. If you have not already done so, could you please open a new support ticket for this issue?

Thanks,

Ian

0 Kudos
conniercarey
Level 2

Did you find a solution to this issue? I am seeing the same thing and thought I would ask to see what solution you obtained prior to opening a ticket.  Thank you

0 Kudos