cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

scan in a phased way within the same subscription

Can I perform the burst in a phased way within the same subscription? That is, I have 1000 servers, can I perform a first Scan with 500 servers and later perform a scan of the remaining 500, being within the same subscription of 1000 seats?

(1) Solution

Yes.  You may purchase 1 or more "Burst" for your subscription.  Make sure your account manager understands your use case and they can recommend the best subscription/license options.

View solution in original post

(4) Replies
bmadden
By Level 5 Flexeran
Level 5 Flexeran

A "burst" has a duration of a 30 (contiguous) days, from the date you start it, after which it expires.  

In your scenario, recommend you have 2 bursts of qty 500 each.  *Note only 1 burst can be active at a time.  After your first burst completes you can at any point after that initiate the 2nd burst when ready.

Hello bmaden,

Thanks for the answer.
So I understand that I can, within the same subscription of 1000 places, create two bursts of 500 each, right?

I only license 500, when I'm done, I license the other 500. Is that it?

Thank you,

Yes.  You may purchase 1 or more "Burst" for your subscription.  Make sure your account manager understands your use case and they can recommend the best subscription/license options.

Perfect. Thank you very much.