cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
wmaggio1
By Level 3 Flexeran
Level 3 Flexeran

Who doesn’t love a new product announcement?! From dot-releases to major versions, staying apprised of new product announcements is important. Falling behind a version or two is not life or death, but it can have a significant impact on your business. Know what your missing—even if it’s not time for you to upgrade.

To ensure that you never miss a product announcement, do the following:

Release Blog 08.png

• Visit your product page. i.e. FlexNet Manager

Release Blog 10.png

• Click on the Release Blog tab

Release Blog 11.png

• Click on the “Subscribe” button below the main header.

Release Blog 13.png

That’s it! Now, anytime there is a post in the release blog, you will be notified. (We post to the release blog ahead of product releases and whenever there is relevant information to share about a release.)

Note: Each product has its own release blog so if you have multiple Flexera products, repeat these steps from the applicable product page.

Thanks for staying in the know!

Weston (Wes) Maggio is a Customer Success Manager at Flexera Software. Flexera Software is a global leader in Software Asset Management and Software License Optimization solutions, enabling enterprises to gain visibility and control of IT assets, reduce ongoing software costs and maintain continuous license compliance. With over 25 years’ experience in the sales and marketing of enterprise software and hardware, Wes is a passionate champion for his customers. –My success is a direct result of the success of my customers.