cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

account creation for flexera community

HI,

I created the Flexera community account some days back, so while creating an account there is one field "Account ID", so at first, I did not enter that field and directly created the account, now after some days I am told to create the account with "Account ID" should be XYZ... 

And I tried creating the account with the same email ID (I have only one email ID IBM, which should be used strictly for Flexera) it says the account is already registered, does anyone know how to delete the account so I can create a new account for the community, or is there any other way to edit the account details.

Note: I try edit account details after signing in, but there was no Account ID field to edit.

(1) Solution
AustinG
By Community Manager Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @flexera_7

We can best assist you with this request over email or private message; I see you've already emailed us, so I will close this thread and move the conversation to email. 

Cheers,

AustinG

Cheers,
AustinG

View solution in original post

(1) Reply
AustinG
By Community Manager Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @flexera_7

We can best assist you with this request over email or private message; I see you've already emailed us, so I will close this thread and move the conversation to email. 

Cheers,

AustinG

Cheers,
AustinG