cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unrecognised Evidence

Hi All,

What is required to enable Flexera One to include Unrecognised Evidence against listed Licences and Applications? In particular this entry;

Ventyx Pty Ltd LinkOne WinView 5.18.2804.01 5.18.2804.0 Ventyx Pty Ltd

(1) Solution

Thank you puianorbert,

I will keep an eye out for overlapping evidence after LinkIne 5.18 is added from my support ticket.

View solution in original post

(4) Replies

This piece of Unrecognized Evidence must be linked to a Software Title in the Application Recognition Library.  You can submit a Support Ticket to have the Flexera Content Team update the recognition rules for this evidence in a future release of the ARL.

In the short term, you can manually link this evidence to an existing software title.  After the next full reconciliation, the Installed Software/Applications and License Consumption will be updated.

Thank you kclausen. I added this evidence to the LinkOne 5 application and will check again tomorrow after reconciliation before accepting this solution and raising a support ticket. 

I think would also worth knowing that if you link an unrecognized evidence to an application  manually you will solve the problem right away but as soon as Flexera will include the recognition of that evidence in their library you will have an overlapping which will create "duplicate" issues. This issues can be solved only by deleting the local assignation and leave the one created by ARL. In other words you will work twice.. manually recognizing an evidence and later on deleting the same recognition you created to solve the issue in first place.

Thank you puianorbert,

I will keep an eye out for overlapping evidence after LinkIne 5.18 is added from my support ticket.