cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Lost Saved Views in FlexeraOne

I had a lot of Saved Views in FlexeraOne. I used them on a weekly basis. This morning all but three of them are in my list. I've lost all of my views. Did anyone else lose their views? Looks like they were all of my Public views. My Private Views are still there.

Erick Hacking, CSAM, CHAMP
IT Software Asset Manager, Lead Sr.
(1) Solution

As a follow up to this, Support was able to restore of the Saved Views. They still don't have an answer as to why they disappeared. But at least they are back.

View solution in original post

(6) Replies

Nope Erick, I didn't notice this for us at all in the last few weeks since you posted. Did you ever get it resolved? Hope so.

Thanks. No, it is not resolved. All of our Saved Views are missing. I do have a case open, and I'm hoping this can get resolved. I don't remember all of the Saved Views we had. And some of them have been around for a long time. I wish I would have known I needed to keep a record of them.

I've been through the loss of custom settings before too (not Flexera). Never fun. Hope you get them back!

Big_Kev
By Level 7 Champion
Level 7 Champion

My faded memory once I clear the chrome/IE cached data , likely clean up too completely....then I realized my saved view/pages from FlexeraOne are gone. Not sure if it's applicable to your scenario @EHacking 

I wish that was the case, but no one in the company has those custom views anymore. They are gone. Support has confirmed they are not there. 

As a follow up to this, Support was able to restore of the Saved Views. They still don't have an answer as to why they disappeared. But at least they are back.