cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Last used Date is missing

Hi Forum,

I have observed that there are few devices that are missing last used date  for few applications for example  

Microsoft 365 16.0 Apps for enterprise.

but as per the user confirmation that we have got that they were using applications  in their devices.

Kindly guide me where to start to know the route cause of this situation.

All devices are inventoried through agents.

Much appreciate your help 🙂 .

(3) Replies
ChrisG
By Community Manager Community Manager
Community Manager

There are many connections and relationships in data that need to hold up for usage to be identified on a recognized application installation. The following post contains a lot of information about usage metering and gotchas to be aware of: Application usage metering using the FlexNet inventory agent.

Some places to look and points to consider are:

• Check the C:\Windows\Temp\ManageSoft\usageagent.log file to check that it shows usage being identified of the relevant executable.
  • Check whether usage of relevant executables is shown in the Raw Software Usage page in the web UI.
  • Check that a recognition rule is configured on the Microsoft 365 16.0 Apps of enterprise application that will recognize the usage details shown in the Raw software usage report.
  • Review the list of limitations noted in the above post to see if any of them may apply.
(Did my reply solve the question? Click "ACCEPT AS SOLUTION" to help others find answers faster. Liked something? Click "KUDO". Anything expressed here is my own view and not necessarily that of my employer, Flexera.)

Hi,

while doing the Agent role out need to enable Application usage or you should enable the application usage and to target devices then run the rule.

Thanks,

Sreerama Yenuga 

Thanks Sreerama - I will take this into consideration